Factory Price PTFE Filter Bag
Basic commercial terms of PTFE filter bag:
|Place of Origin||Shanghai, China|
|Product Item||Factory Price PTFE Filter Bag|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10pcs (1pcs free sample)|
|Price||Contact us to get an exact quotation|
|Packaging Details||The inner packing is in plastic bags The outer packing is in carton Large volume can also support custom packaging|
|Delivery Time||7-30days after deposit. According to the specific order quantity. 1-7days for sample|
|Port of shipment||Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao, Lianyungang, Guangzhou, Shenzhen or Others|
|Payment Terms||30% Deposit, balance TT on copy B/L. Other payment methods can be negotiated according to the order requirements|
|OEM/ODM||Yes, we can support customized, like size, shape, material|
|After-sales Services||1 year warranty after we both sign the plant investigation usually for this one|
What is a PTFE filter bag?
PTFE needle punched felt filter bag also known as Teflon. It is made of PTFE needle punched felt produced by needle punching method. Polytetrafluoroethylene fibers are produced using different production equipment and manufacturing procedures based on the characteristics of working conditions and usage requirements. Through processes such as singeing, heat setting, and rolling, polytetrafluoroethylene needle felt of high filtration performance is produced. Afterwards it is sewed to form a traditional PTFE filter bag using polytetrafluoroethylene needle felt.
How to check what kinds of filter bag is suitable for the bag house?
When old filter bag requires replacement:
Once you remove the filter bag from the filter housing, you can just take some measurements and pictures to send them to us. We would be able know your filter bag specifications using this method.
If you are able send us the samples, we can analyse the sample bag material and treatment.
We can make a sample for you to test its fitment with your bag house within a few days.
When you want to install a new filtration system and need some advice:
1. We will send you a configuration to fill it according to your specifications and conditions like temperature, chemical content and others. After you send it back to us .We will inform you about what kind filter bag is suitable for you.
2. Our engineers can arrange online meeting with your engineer or provide you with the configuration based on your demand.
Why Should You Choose SFFILTECH PTFE Filter Bag?
1. Reliable product quality
SFFILTECH has 3 production software and 22 advanced filter bag patents to ensure the efficiency and quality of filter bags
SFFILTECH strictly follows ISO standard production procedure and the regulations of automated production.
The production factory has a set of quality inspection procedures and a team of assisting personnel for pre-production, during production, and post production.
If required, a third-party laboratory quality inspection reports for each batch of products can be provided.
2. Convenient and stable shipment:
SFFILTECH has over 20 brand new filter bag production machines and equipment making the company capable of consistent production.
Stable and continuous supply and production. Large scale of storage of raw materials and accessories.
Independent warehouse provides a large amount of storage space for shipment stock.
Our company uses highly efficient transportation and courier services.
SFFILTECH has over 10 years of experience as a manufacturer.
3. Safe and reliable payment transactions:
Since its establishment, SFFILTECH has been cooperating with the most reliable banks in China, ensuring the safe funds transfer.
SFFILTECH supports multiple payment methods and can collaborate with third-party banks and enterprises to ensure the security of customer payment.
“Integrity has always been one of the most important concern of SFFILTECH”
4. Excellent pre-sales and after-sales service:
SFFILTECH has multiple experienced sales personnel providing 24-hour service.
SFFILTECH can provide instant online after-sales support as well as overseas after-sales services.
SFFILTECH has multiple agents worldwide and branches in some regions that can provide services in person.
What are the special production processes for PTFE filter bags?
The PTFE filter bag is made of PTFE needle felt. The most traditional PTFE needle felt on the market only requires acupuncture, singeing, heat setting, and rolling before use. However, in complex working conditions with special and high filtration requirements. Special production processes can be used to improve the performance of filter bags.
Filter bags can be treated with singeing, calendaring, water and oil repellent coating and lamination as per customer’s demand and specifications.
What are the advantages of PTFE filter bags?
Pure PTFE filter bag is a high performance filter bag. Its main advantages lie in its excellent chemical stability corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
1. The PTFE dust particles removal filter bag can withstand high temperature and corrosion. Its corrosion resistance can work for a long time at high temperatures above 240 ℃.
2. The PTFE fiber is processed using a unique thermosetting powder process, which is made from special materials and has excellent heat resistance, wear resistance and insulation.
3. The PTFE fiber has good diffusion performance in the filter materials.
What are the chemical properties of PTFE filter bags?
|Resistance to Alkalis||Resistance to Oxidation||PH Value|
What are the physical and mechanical properties of PTFE filter bags?
|Material||100% PTFE fiber|
|Blasting strength ( N/cm2 )||＞300|
|Air permeability (m3/m2/min)||10-12|
|Breaking strength (N/520cm)||warp||＞700|
|Breaking elongation (%)||warp||＜10%|
|Continuous operating temperature (℃)||≤250|
|Instantaneous temperature (℃)||280|
|Finish treatment||Heat setting|
What are the conventional size and weight parameters of PTFE filter bags?
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)||Weight (g/㎡)|
|120、130、133、155、180、200、250、292、300||1000、1500、2000、2400、25000、2480、2800、3000、3200、3600、4000、4400、5000、6000、8000||600, 650, 700, 800|
|Most commonly used dimensions||133mm*1500mm、133mm*2000mm、133mm*2500mm|
|Most commonly used weight||700g|
|We can customize diameter, length, and weight for you|
What industries are PTFE filter bags used in?
PTFE filter bags are widely used to purify industrial dust with high temperature, high humidity and high viscosity. It is also used in industrial dust containing acidic and corrosive chemical gases. PTFE filter bag has a very important use in high-temperature flue gas filtration industry, with broad application aspects such as:
(1) Garbage incinerator. It can purify flue gas with high humidity, high temperature, and high water content, strong chemical corrosively and high viscosity dust. The filtration treatment provided by PTFE filter bags especially for waste medical supplies and household garbage can solve the problems of high-temperature combustion, high viscosity dust and chemical gas corrosion houses.
(2) Purification of industrial smoke and dust in power plant boilers burning high sulfur coal with acid, alkali and corrosive chemical gases. PTFE filter bag mainly has the advantages of non-sticking bag, easy dust removal, small running resistance of equipment, long service life etc.
(3) Flue Gas Purification of Blast Furnace Gas in Iron and Steel Smelter. PTFE filter bag is mainly used to solve the corrosion problem caused by chemical gases like sulfur, high temperature and humidity, paste bags below dew point.
Specific applications of dust filter bags in various working conditions:
Where to install filter bag installed in each industrial plant?
Scope of application for filter bag Cement plant:
Crushing, grinding, coal grinding, material transportation, dust removal on the top of the warehouse, raw metal grinding, cement grinding, packaging.
Electric furnaces, blast furnaces, desulfurization furnaces, induction furnaces, casting, sandblasting, barrel furnaces.
Material conveyor, smoke (powder) dust treatment, fly ash storage.
Fluidized bed dry cleaning tower, venturi jet dry cleaning tower, carbon dust, anode crushing, electrolytic aluminum production dust.
Fluidized bed dry cleaning tower, venturi jet dry cleaning tower, self-baking dry cleaning tower, carbon dust.
Additives, drying section, flour/grain processing, sugar and pesticide tablets, packaging.
Plastic fibers, resins, tires/rubber, coking, bleaching powder, packaging.
Each plant will have different filter bags. For more detail, we have the configuration file for you to select the right filter bag. Or you can visit us directly, we will provide you our assistance and guidance to you.