800-900Gsm Glass Mixed Filter Media FMS Filter Cloth
FMS, also known as Flumex is a mixture of P84 fiber or two or more other high-temperature resistant fibers added to the glass needle felt. The felt layer is tighter and the entanglement between fibers is stronger. Which can cope with higher filtration wind speeds. It has efficient corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, folding and wear-resistant composite needle felt.
Compared with pure glass fiber filter material, FMS filter material has significantly improved wear resistance, bending resistance, and peel strength and can withstand high filtration loads.
The filtration speed can reach over 1.0m/min and the operating resistance is low. Compared with synthetic fiber and other high-temperature resistant filter materials, it overcomes the weaknesses of high elongation, large deformation and poor corrosion resistance.
The size stability and strength are better and the price is lower than other high-temperature resistant chemical fibers making it more cost effective.
Technical characteristics of FMS high-temperature resistant filter material:
1. Can withstand high gas temperatures. In general, the operating temperature can be between 260 ° C and 300 ° C and some varieties can withstand a high temperature of 350 ° C instantly.
2. It can bear high filtration loads, with a gas filtration load of 60-90m3/nf hour.
3. It has very low operating resistance and is more suitable for changes in blast furnace fan air volume.
4. High filtration efficiency, the dust content of filtered gas is generally less than 3-5 mg/nm3 °
5. It has a long service life and greatly superior cost-effectiveness compared to fiberglass needle felt filter materials. It has a cost about 10-20% higher than fiberglass needle felt, but its service life is more than twice under similar operating conditions.
|Felt Area Weight
|Mean Air Permeability
|900 N / 5cm
|1300 N / 5cm
|Breaking Elongation( N/5cm)-MD（warp）
|Breaking Elongation( N/5cm)-CMD（weft）
|Dry Shrinkage MD（130℃warp）
|Dry Shrinkage CMD（130℃weft）
|<130 deg C
|Recommended Maximum Continuous
|130 deg C
|Recommended Maximum Surge
|150 deg C
|Heat set, singed, calendared W/O Repellent
Widely used in steel, non-ferrous smelting, chemical industry, and carbon black and power plants etc.