Application method of chemical filter bag
There are many kinds of liquid filter bags, and the final selection of filter bags is mainly based on the requirements of inlet water quality and production water. Different filter bags have different functions.
Filtering precision: 1-250 μ m
Standard size of filter bag: standard model P1S 180 * 450, standard model P2S 180 * 810, standard model P3S 105 * 230, standard model P4S 105 * 380, customized for special requirements
Bag ring mouth: steel ring, plastic ring, strap
Seam process: steel ring seam, plastic ring hot-melt
The filtrate filtering surface of the liquid filter bag is specially singed, which not only effectively prevents the fiber from separating from the polluted filtrate, but also avoids the excessive blockage of the filter hole caused by the traditional rolling treatment and shortens the service life of the filter bag. All raw materials are white, without any special bleaching and dyeing treatment, and fully comply with the environmental protection standards. Moreover, due to the three-dimensional filter layer of the needle felt, when the liquid flows through the filter bag, the particles will stay on the inner wall surface and deep layer of the liquid filter bag due to the deep filtering mechanism, which has high capture efficiency for solid or colloidal particles. The needle felt has uniform thickness, stable opening rate and sufficient strength to stabilize the filter bag efficiency It takes longer to use. Five thread double needle tight sewing ensures that each liquid filter bag can achieve good filtration guarantee. It is widely used for liquid filtration in various industries.
Brief introduction to chemical filter bag:
1. The chemical filter bag is mainly used for liquid filtration in the chemical industry. Its main function is to filter particulate impurities, surface suspension agents, catalysts, gelatin, activated carbon, abrasive particles, etc. in the chemical liquid. The chemical filter bag has an irreplaceable function within the filtration precision of 1-25 microns, and it is an economical filtering method, which is also one of the best-selling points of chemical filter bags.
2. The filtering effect of the chemical filter bag is also good. We use the inside turn ring at the ring mouth, which is tightly sealed through the pressing plate, without side leakage. At the same time, the bag type of the filter bag uses the hot-melt process, while the traditional sewing process will produce 800-1200 μ M side leakage, which will not occur on the chemical filter bag.
3. The chemical filter bag can withstand various complex working conditions, such as strong acid and alkali, high viscosity, high temperature, and high impurity content. Only the real on-site working conditions are provided, the chemical filter bag suitable for production can be selected.
Chemical filter bag installation:
1. Before installing the liquid filter bag, make sure that the treated side of the filter cloth of the filter bag is outside and has fibers inside, especially the non-woven liquid filter bag, and remove the label.
2. Fully unfold the filter bag and carefully put it into the filter until it contacts the inner wall of the support basket. It is recommended to use the special filter bag support frame of EATON.
3. Make sure that the steel ring or plastic ring on the top of the filter bag is consistent with the filter.
4. Gradually open the valve to make the liquid slowly flow into the filter bag, and then fully open the valve after the filter bag is filled.
5. The filter bag needs pre wetting treatment PGF. AGF and LCR filter bags are made of fine polypropylene or polyester materials, which have weak hydrophilicity. Therefore, before use, filter bags must be immersed in the pre wetting solution matching the filtrate for several minutes.
6. When the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet reaches 0.15 MPa, it is recommended to change the filter bag, otherwise there is a risk of bag breakage, which should not exceed 0.25 MPa.