Classification of filter element of water purifier and replacement method of modular filter element
The filter element of water purifier plays an important role in effectively removing impurities in water and making water quality safer and healthier. Moreover, there are many kinds of filter elements of water purifier. When using, we should master the replacement method, so that we can better use it. Let's introduce the classification of filter element of water purifier and the replacement method of modular filter element. Let's have a look.
What are the classifications of water purifier filter elements?
1. Categories of filter elements of water purifier: at present, the filter elements of water purifier can be divided into modular filter elements and non modular filter elements.
2. The difference between the two lies in whether the outer layer of the filter element is wrapped. Qin powder can also make an accurate judgment by looking at the shape of the water purifier at home.
3. In general, the filter element of box type water purifier adopts modular filter element, while the three legged filter element is non modular filter element.
4. In fact, in the actual use process, the purification capacity and effect of modular and non modular filter elements are the same. There will be great differences and differences in the replacement steps.
5. According to the current filter element configuration of water purifier, the modular filter element is also divided into button type filter element and non button type filter element.
After knowing the classification of filter element of water purifier, do you want to know what is the replacement method of modular filter element? Keep reading the article and you'll know.
What is the replacement method of button type filter element?
1. Unplug the power supply of the water purifier and close the water inlet ball valve of the water purifier to ensure that the water purifier is in a state of water and power failure;
2. Open the filter element cover plate of the water purifier, lift the buckle of the filter element to be replaced, and pull out the filter element;
3. Insert the new filter element. Be sure to align it with the interface of the filter element, and then press the button;
4. Prepare a paper towel or dry rag to wipe the water drops at the bottom due to the replacement of the filter element, and check whether there is water leakage at the same time. Cover the panel and replace the filter element!
What is the replacement method of non clasp filter element?
1. Unplug the power supply and close the water inlet ball valve;
2. Open the cover plate of the filter element, remove the pearl cotton at the bottom, select the filter element to be replaced, rotate counterclockwise, and remove the filter element;
3. Screw the new filter element into the end cover of the water purifier clockwise and ensure that the scale marks are aligned. It should be noted that when replacing the filter element, some water purifiers need to lift the filter element by 15 ° - 45 ° before rotating;
4. Wipe the water drops at the bottom with a paper towel or dry rag, and check whether there is water leakage at the same time. If there is no error, insert pearl cotton and cover the panel.