How do you install bag filters?
Different from the filter element, the correct flow direction of the filter bag is from the inside to the outside, that is, the filtered liquid enters the filter bag and passes through the filter material, and the filtered liquid flows out of the filter bag into the next step, and the reverse flow will immediately cause operation failure.
The bag filter must be supported by a metal mesh basket. The filter bag cannot bear the system pressure alone. If there is no basket or the basket installation right is wrong, the filter bag will break when pressure is applied. Before installing the filter bag, ensure that the basket has been correctly installed in place.
Installation method of bag filter
1. Place the bag filter in a proper position, connect the inlet and outlet flanges or pipe teeth and fix them; Block the exhaust port or configure the exhaust valve. The jacketed type is connected with heat insulation.
2. Gently insert the metal inner mesh into the bag filter to match the neck of the inner mesh with the mouth of the bag filter.
3. Place the filter bag so that the annular opening of the filter bag matches the neck opening of the metal inner mesh. Note: If you want to use the filter bag stitch, please fold the sewn edge of the filter bag into it to enhance the effect of the filter bag stitch.
4. Will Ο Put the O-ring in Ο Groove, Ο The O-ring seal shall not be twisted or deformed, and the bag pressure ring shall be buckled on the multi-bag filter.
5. Hold the handle of the upper cover with one hand and the other end of the upper cover with the other hand (the multi-bag filter rotates the top hand wheel), align the upper cover with the mouth of the bag filter, slowly put it down, and naturally press it flat Ο O-ring and filter bag ring mouth.
6. After the upper cover is aligned, tighten the two diagonally opposite lifting caps at the same time, and tighten all lifting caps one by one (insert the short rod into the lifting ring and tighten it).
7. Close the exhaust valve connected to the top of the bag filter.
8. Ensure that the connecting pipe is firm and the working pressure is within the acceptable range.
9. Open the output valve. When the heat source inlet valve is opened, the filter temperature will rise to the specified temperature.
10. Open the input valve slowly to make the liquid slowly flow into the filter and fill, to prevent the liquid from suddenly colliding with the filter bag and breaking, and pay attention to whether there is leakage. If there is no leakage, you can start filtering.