How to clean the metal mesh filter?
The metal mesh filter screen is applicable to the indoor air treatment machine and other filtering equipment requiring large air volume; Central air conditioning range hood and touch filter, especially acid, alkali or high temperature resistant ventilation filter.
The outer frame of the metal mesh filter is composed of aluminum profiles, aluminum folding frames, galvanized frames or stainless steel frames, and the filter material is aluminum mesh or stainless steel mesh; The utility model has the advantages of long service life, high product strength, low resistance, and repeatable flushing without affecting the performance.
There are two ways to clean the metal mesh filter:
According to the pollution situation and chemical properties of pollutants, combined with the physical and chemical properties of stainless steel, physical and chemical methods can be used for regeneration cleaning
Physical methods mainly include clean liquid backwashing, clean gas backwashing and ultrasonic cleaning.
Chemical methods mainly include dilute acid, dilute alkali, oxidant, surfactant, enzyme and other cleaning agents.
The above methods can also be used alternatively. According to several common applications, the cleaning methods of metal mesh filter are as follows:
1. When there is dust and dirt on the surface, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
2. If the cylinder surface is attached with bleach and various acids, wash it with water immediately, then soak it with ammonia solution or neutral soda water solution, and wash it with neutral detergent or warm water.
3. Rainbow lines on the surface of the cylinder are caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, which can be washed away with warm water neutral detergent.
4. Rust caused by dirt on the surface of rusty steel can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or with special detergent
5. The trademark and film of the stainless steel filter cylinder on the surface shall be washed with warm water and weak detergent, and the adhesive component shall be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent (* *, benzene).
6. The grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of the cylinder shall be wiped with a soft cloth, and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
7. For the parts with weak corrosion resistance in the passivation film on the cylinder surface, pitting reaction is formed due to self-excited reaction, forming small holes. In addition, chlorine ions are close to each other, forming a strong corrosive solution to accelerate the corrosion reaction.
8. For the decarburization and filtration in the pharmaceutical and chemical fields, the method of back blowing and back washing combined with ultrasonic cleaning is often used.
9. In combination with the chemical properties of pollutants, the following methods shall be adopted for the filtration of raw solution:
(1) Alkali washing: soak with 3-5% sodium hydroxide analytical pure solution for 30-60 minutes at about 40 ℃, which is better in ultrasonic cleaning machine. After soaking, use filtered deionized water or water for injection to flush internally and externally to neutral, and measure the conductivity. Blow dry with pure air ≥ 0.4MPa.
(2) Pickling: soak in 5% nitric acid solution for more than 8 hours at a temperature of about 40 ℃. It is better in ultrasonic cleaning machine. After soaking, use filtered deionized water or water for injection to wash inside and outside to neutral, with side conductivity. Blow dry with pure air ≥ 0.4MPa.
(3) Organic pollution can be cleaned with surfactant, and cell debris pollution system combined with enzyme has better cleaning effect (food and beverage can be cleaned with high concentration citric acid).
The above methods can be used separately or alternatively. Note: Frequent online back flushing (online cleaning uses pure compressed air or filtered stock solution or clean water for back flushing) can reduce the number of times of cleaning with the above methods.