Introduction of filtration principle and application scope of ceramic activated carbon filter element
Key words: Ceramic activated carbon filter element
With the improvement of people's living standards, the requirements for healthy drinking water are becoming higher and higher, which makes the demand for some filtering equipment increasing. As a kind of filter element with good performance, ceramic activated carbon filter element plays a very important role. Let's introduce the filtration principle and application scope of ceramic activated carbon filter element. Let's have a look.
What is the filtration principle of ceramic activated carbon filter element?
1. Because the ceramic filter element is made of pure natural physical materials, there will be no secondary pollution during the use of the water purifier.
2. At the same time, it does not remove all kinds of minerals in the water like the pure water machine. It will retain the beneficial minerals in the water, effectively remove mud, sand, bacteria, rust, never block, long service life, excellent filtration effect, purify the water sweet and so on.
3. Moreover, the real ceramic filter element also has a powerful advantage that it is not afraid of blockage and can adapt to the very bad water quality. It is an all-round player.
4. Some inferior membrane filtration filter elements can work well under better water quality conditions, but when the water quality is poor, they will be gradually blocked by mud, sand, rust and bacterial suspended solids in the water, and then lose the filtering effect.
What are the filtration applications of ceramic activated carbon filter elements?
1. Activated carbon filtration is commonly used in water treatment equipment filtration, sewage treatment, reclaimed water reuse and so on. It is widely used in chemical industry, food, medicine, electronic photo negative and so on.
2. Used for industrial water, domestic water and municipal water supply systems requiring effluent turbidity ≤ 5mg / L and meeting drinking water quality standards;
3. Removal of suspended solids and solids in industrial sewage;
4. It is used as pretreatment equipment in ion exchange softening and desalting system and coarse filtration equipment for industrial water supply with low water quality requirements; And used in swimming pool circulating treatment system, cooling circulating water purification system, etc.