What are the materials used in the folding filter element and how to test it?
The foldable filter element has good service performance. There are many kinds of materials used. It needs to be tested before use. It can only be used if it meets the requirements. Do you know what materials are used in folding filter elements and how to test them? Let's introduce it to you. Let's have a look.
What are the materials used in the folding filter element?
1. The temperature resistance is better to meet the filtration quality of resin and high viscosity materials. The polypropylene microporous membrane folding filter element is required to adopt high-quality and high-efficiency microporous polypropylene membrane, with large filtration area and large disposal flow.
2. The interception capacity, service life and filtration quality have been greatly improved. Polyethersulfone membrane folding filter element is made of asymmetric PES membrane as filter layer and high-quality fiber.
3. The outer layer of the filter layer, the central rod and the end cover are formed by hot-melt welding technology without any glue. The bag type large flow and high-precision filter element adopts high-quality and high-efficiency microporous polypropylene membrane, which has large filtering area, large disposal flow, and greatly improves the interception capacity, service life and filtering quality.
4. The change time of filter element is also related to the material. The change time of filter element of different materials is also different. We should also consider the application of filter element, so the change time of filter element can not be confused.
How to test the folding filter element?
1. The integrity test of filter element is an experiment used to detect the diffusion flow, foaming point and other parameters of filter element. The experiment has the advantages of convenient detection and good reliability.
2. The hydrophilic membrane filter element is tested with pure water and the hydrophobic membrane filter element is tested with 60% IPA. Before using the automatic integrity tester, please confirm the accuracy of the integrity tester, check the air tightness of the filter, and check whether the inlet pressure can meet the requirements.
3. Components: filter, pressure gauge, combination joint, clean air source, liquid pump, water tank (solvent tank), pipe fittings, etc. the operation steps and wet process are connected.
4. Completely open the valve, quickly flush for 5 to 10 seconds, adjust the valve, control the pressure display of pressure gauge 1 to be about P1 = 4-4.5bar, and flush the wet filter element for more than 10 minutes according to the flow rate of more than 5L / min every 10 ".