What material is the cement filter bag？
Due to the frequent leakage of air into the filter bag's shell, the gas temperature in the bag chamber is lower than the dew point, and the filter bag will be affected with moisture, resulting in the dust no longer loose, but adhering to the filter bag, causing the fabric eyelet to be blocked, forming the dust removal failure, making the filter pressure drop too large to continue to work, and some paste bags cannot be dedusted. In order to prevent condensation, the temperature of the gas in the filter and its system must be 25~35 ℃ higher than its dew point (for example, the dew point temperature of the kiln and mill integrated machine is 58 ℃, and the working temperature is above 90 ℃) to ensure the good application effect of the filter bag. The method is as follows:
1) Increase raw material storage yard. The moisture content of various raw materials, fuels and mixtures in cement production is different. If they are placed in the shed to prevent rain, the moisture content of materials can be greatly reduced. This is an effective method to reduce the moisture content of materials. This kind of situation is common in Southern Cement Plant, but some material sheds are too small, and some are not, which brings some difficulties to the application of filter bags.
2) Reduce air leakage. The filter body has air leakage locally, and the air leakage of the bag filter body should be controlled below 3.5%. The air leakage of the process equipment in the dust removal system, such as the air leakage of the closed ash discharge valve at the outlet of the ball mill, the air leakage of the closed ash discharge valve under the filter, and the connection of the pipe flange, are often ignored by the protection management personnel, thus worsening the working environment of the bag filter.
3) Dusty gas shall be evenly distributed in the filter to prevent vortex at the corners of the filter and reduce the amount of gas passing, which may cause dew at local low temperature.
4) Do a good job of dust collection, pipe insulation and rain protection. It has been verified that good thermal insulation measures can make the difference between the inlet and outlet temperatures of the bag filter very small, which is an effective measure to prevent condensation.
5) Use proper heating method. For example, a far-infrared electric heater and electric heater are installed inside the filter, or a radiator is added in the bag room, which can properly increase the smoke temperature of the host.
6) Strengthen the temperature monitoring of filter and dust removal system, master the application of bag filter, and prevent the occurrence of condensation.
From the function of the filter bag, we can understand that the advantage of this filter bag is that it can play a better dust removal effect. According to the different materials used, the advantages are also different. Generally, the use of non-woven materials is used. The advantage of this material is that there is no other pollutant source, which can ensure the better performance of the product, and also has a very good effect on the air optimization, Therefore, the use of filter bags has many advantages, and attention should also be paid to the selection in actual use.