Which materials of industrial filter bags can be cleaned?
The industrial dust remover requires the filter bag to have the characteristics of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, small water absorption, good elasticity, large filtering wind, etc., and then sew the cloth or felt into a cylindrical or flat filter bag as required. Commonly used bag materials of bag filter include polypropylene (polypropylene), polyester (polyester), polyphenylene sulfide (PPS), aramid (aramid), polyimide (P84) and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), which can be used alone or blended.
The filter bag is vertically suspended in the dust collector. The dust containing gas enters the dust collector from the air inlet and passes through the deflector of the ash hopper, so that some large particles of dust in the gas are separated by the inertial force and directly fall into the ash hopper. The dust containing gas enters the filter bag filtering area of the box. Most of the dust is trapped on the outer surface of the filter bag, while the clean gas enters the filter bag through the filter material, The purified gas enters the upper box through the filter bag mouth and is discharged from the air outlet. The cage frame inside the filter bag is used to support the filter bag, prevent the collapse of the filter bag, and at the same time, it is helpful to remove and redistribute the dust cake.
Reasons for damage of industrial filter bag:
1. The collected dust is hardened in the filter bag due to poor cleaning of the dust collector;
2. Corrosion caused by condensation of moisture or acid gas;
3. Unable to burn due to high temperature;
4. The installation voltage is insufficient to make the filter bag loose or too tight;
5. The adjustment of spring tension is incorrect;
6. Collision and friction contact with adjacent filter bags;
7. Contact with human body or tools during installation, maintenance and inspection will cause damage;
8. The selection of wind speed is unreasonable or the filtering load is too large;
9. The unreasonable design of cleaning parameters makes the resistance of the system too high, which is also one of the reasons for the separation fiber damage.
Cleaning method of industrial filter bag:
1. Gas cleaning: gas cleaning is carried out by backwashing the filter bag with high-pressure gas or external atmosphere to remove dust in the filter bag. Gas cleaning includes pulse spray cleaning, reverse purging cleaning and reverse suction cleaning.
2. Mechanical tapping and cleaning: It is divided into upper vibration cleaning and central blow cleaning (both used for filter bags). It is to press each filter bag regularly with a mechanical impact device to remove the ash bag in the filter.
3. Manual knocking: including knocking each filter bag manually to remove dust in the filter bag.