The stainless steel filter bag is made of stainless steel with smooth surface, easy to remove impurities and can be reused. It is a good choice for filtering high pollution and high temperature hard particles. In addition, the price ofstainless steel filter bagis preferential and the quality is high. We are a professional manufacturer of stainless steel filter bags, with various product models and scientifically verified materials, which can play an effective role in filtration.
The main body of stainless steel filter screen is composed of 304, 304L, 316, 316L stainless steel punching mesh, stainless steel braided mesh, stainless steel welded mesh, etc. It has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, strong tension and wears resistance. It is widely used for screening and filtration in acid-base environment. The petroleum industry is used as mud net and chemical fiber industry.
Good and bad can be distinguished from the following aspects:
- The warp and weft of the mesh are not closely intertwined. If you rub your fingers up and down several times, the warp and weft will loosen and shift significantly.
- After the stainless steel filter screen was opened, serious wrinkles appeared. In addition, if the mesh standard is greater than or equal to 0.18 mm, the natural saw tooth diameter of the stainless steel filter screen with a length of 1 m is less than 80 cm, the mesh standard is less than 0.18 mm, and the natural saw tooth diameter of the stainless steel filter screen with a length of 1 m is less than 60 mm, it is considered unqualified.
- The inclination of the screen is serious. After professional measurement, the straightness of the longitude and latitude line of the stainless steel screen is greater than 4 degrees.
- During the inspection, there are large creases on the mesh surface. If these creases cannot return to the flat state after weaving and pressing, they shall also be judged as unqualified.
- If there is too much tolerance in the warp direction, it shall also be regarded as unacceptable.
- Large area density out of tolerance.
- Check whether the mesh surface is uneven. If so, carefully check whether there is the general appearance of running weft yarn.
- The diameter of warp and weft exceeds the allowable plan.