When filtering high viscosity liquids, SFFILTECH bag filters housing can inject compressed air through the exhaust valve to accelerate the discharge of residual liquid and shorten the waiting time.
Let’s introduce how SFFILTECH bag filter pressurizes and discharges residual liquid.
1. Close the input valve of the SFFILTECH bag filter.
2. Open the intake valve of the SFFILTECH bag filter.
3. The gas is introduced into the bag filter and pressurized to drain off the remaining liquid.
4. Check the outlet pressure gauge of the SFFILTECH bag filter and confirm that the gauge pressure is equal to the compressed air pressure; Confirm that there is no liquid flowing out of the outlet.
5. Close the intake valve of the SFFILTECH bag filter.
6. Slowly open the exhaust valve of the SFFILTECH bag filter; Residual liquid is ejected from the outlet of the exhaust valve and must be directed to the suction port of the filter.
7. After the compressed air is exhausted, close the exhaust valve. At this time, there should be no pressure in the filter and the cover can be opened.