From the appearance, the melt-blown filter element is a tubular filter element, which is also called PP filter cartridge because it is made of polypropylene particles. In filtration, the filter element is mainly used to remove suspended solids, particles, rust and other impurities in the liquid, and is often used in oil filtration, air filtration, water filtration and other industries.
In addition, the function characteristics of melt-blown filter element are mainly shown in the following points:
(1) It can effectively remove all kinds of particulate impurities in the filtered liquid, with uniform pore size density and filtering efficiency of more than 99%.
(2) The filter resistance is small, the filter flow is large, the pollution capacity is large, and the service life is long. The fiber diameter and gap of the melt-blown filter element can be adjusted during the production process. The inner layer of the micropore of the filter element is small and the outer layer is large, which increases the flow rate and the pollution capacity. The filter element is not easy to block, and extends the service life.
(3) It has high cleanliness, no pollution to water quality, acid-resistant, alkali-resistant and organic solvent, corrosion resistance, no chemical adhesive, more sanitary and safe.
(4) The strength is large. When the water pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the filter exceeds 0.4Mpa, the function of the melt-blown filter element will not be deformed. When the temperature exceeds 90 ℃, the filtering efficiency will not be reduced.
(5) After treatment and modification of polypropylene, this product has extremely high hydrophilicity and can absorb ten times the weight of water, so it can be used for oil-water separation.
(6) The function of melt-blown filter cartridge also includes the characteristics of integrating surface, deep layer, coarse and fine filtration.