Advantages of bag filter
1. The side leakage rate of the filter bag is small, ensuring the filtering quality;
2. Based on the working principle and structure of the bag filter system, it is more convenient to replace the filter bag, and the filter does not need to be cleaned, which saves labor and time;
3. The bag filter has a wide range of applications, flexible use and various installation methods;
4. The filtering precision of the filter bag has reached 0.5um;
5. The bag filter has large processing flow, small volume and large capacity of sewage;
6. The bag filter can withstand greater working pressure, its pressure loss is small, its operating cost is low, and its energy-saving effect is obvious;
7. The filter bag of the filter can be reused after cleaning.
The bag filter is a pressure-type filtering device, which is mainly composed of filter cylinder, filter cylinder cover and quick-opening mechanism, stainless steel filter bag reinforcement screen and other main components. The filtrate flows into the filter bag through the side inlet pipe of the filter shell. The filter bag itself is installed in the reinforcing mesh basket. The liquid can penetrate through the filter bag with the required fineness grade to obtain qualified filtrate. Impurity particles will be intercepted by the filter bag. The bag filter is very convenient when replacing the filter bag. There is basically no material consumption in the filtering process.
Application of bag filter in chemical industry
The bag filter can carry out catalyst recovery, filter impurities in the pipeline system, polishing process media, alkaline and acidic liquids, solvents, emulsions and dispersions, and remove gel from the resin. In the fine chemical industry, the removal of activated carbon or catalyst is a typical example of the application of medium and high standards. The filter bag can not only meet the requirements of efficient filtration, but also extend the service life and improve the reliability. The role of bag filter in the chemical industry is to reduce costs, recover precious materials and ensure the stability of product quality.