A general V-shaped filter is composed of a stainless steel filter, a cylinder, a transmission device, a contaminated part, etc. when the filter works, the water resources to be filtered enter the filter from the water inlet. After passing through the filter, the impurities in the water resources are intercepted by the inside of the filter. In the process of continuous circulation, the more particles are intercepted, the slower the filtration speed is, and the smaller the filter hole is.
When the pressure difference reaches a certain set value, the control system starts the drive motor, rotates the transmission parts, and the pressure difference conveyor directly transmits the signal to the controller. At the same time, the discharge outlet is opened. After cleaning the filter, the pressure difference decreases to a small value within a certain time, and the system resumes normal operation.V-shaped filterhas many characteristics compared with other filters, mainly including the following:
1. Multiple filter barrels are used to increase the effective filter area and reduce the pressure loss. The area is 3-5 times of that of general equipment
2. Easy equipment maintenance and disassembly
3. The equipment can be continuously supplied with water during cleaning without affecting normal operation
4. The technical parameters of the equipment can be set according to user needs and site conditions
5. The operation mode and working state of the equipment can be adjusted according to different water quantities to improve the efficiency of the equipment;
6. If there is a problem with the use of the V-type filter, it will give an automatic defect alarm to ensure safety and reliability;
7. The scope of application is very wide, including the treatment of sediment, rust, suspended solids, algae, bacteria, inorganic substances and other kinds of pollution in water, so as to achieve the purpose of purifying water quality.
The above briefly introduces various knowledge points about V-type filter. It is very important for consumers who want to buy this filter to correctly understand the characteristics and working process of the filter