The filter cartridge materials are as follows:
1. ThePP cotton filter cartridgeis made of polypropylene (polymer fiber) by hot melting, and the density is from 1um to 300um;
2. Activated carbon is mainly carbon particles, carbon rods and carbon powder made from fruit shell, coconut shell and coal; for example,theactivated carbon fiber filter cartridges.
3. The ceramic filter cartridge is made of green material algal mud, with a filtering accuracy of 0.5-0.1um. The composite ceramic filter element with activated carbon is an ideal filtering method;
4. KDF alloy filter cartridge is mainly made of copper zinc alloy;
5. Polyacrylonitrile (Pan) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) are the most widely used ultrafiltration membrane filter elements, with a filtration accuracy of 0.05-0.1um;
6. Nanofiltration membrane filter element is composed of mixed aromatic amine and heterocyclic aliphatic amine, 0.05-0.01um;
7. The RO membrane filter cartridge is made of aromatic polyamide, with a filtration accuracy of 0.001um;
8.Ion exchange resin filter cartridge is a polymer, and sodium ion exchange resin is the most common one at present.
We also have other filter cartridges, f.or example theplastic water purifier filter cartridge.If you need, please contact the filter manufacturer