With the development of economy, people pay most attention to the environment and air filtration. Therefore, ultra high efficiency air filter is more and more widely used. However, air leakage often occurs in theuse of ultra high efficiency air filter. There are many reasons for air leakage during the use of ultra high efficiency air filter. Let’s share some common reasons, hoping to help you in your future work.
There are the following factors to pay attention to:
- The installation personnel have a weak sense of responsibility, resulting in improper installation.
- The high efficiency filter itself leaks and leaves the factory with defects.
1) Lax inspection
2) Poor filter material quality
3) Improper transportation
4) The connection between filter material and frame is not tight.
- Quality reason of static pressure box:
(1) Features of conventional plenum:
- The material is 1.0 ┨ galvanized sheet. The material is too thin. It is not easy to bear force and deform when connected with the high-efficiency filter.
- After the frame of the static pressure box is folded, it is connected with the static pressure box by welding. Due to the distortion and unevenness of the frame caused by welding, it is easy to produce leakage points.
- When the high-efficiency air filter is connected with the static pressure box, it needs to be equipped with four pressure plates to press the four corners of the high-efficiency filter and the static pressure box respectively. The pressure of the pressure plate on the air filter is uneven, so the connection is not sealed.
(2) Features of the new hydrostatic tank:
- The material is 1.5 ┨ hot dip galvanized sheet. Because the material is thicker than the conventional static pressure box, it will not change after being stressed when connected with the high-efficiency filter.
- The static pressure box and blank holder are formed by punching machine at one time, without welding points, with good sealing performance.
- Because the static pressure box is equipped with a pressure ring, the four sides of the high-efficiency air filter are pressed by the pressure ring during connection, so the force is uniform and the connection is better sealed.
- The structural transformation of the static pressure box blank holder has increased the support strength, so it can bear force without deformation when connected with the high-efficiency air filter.
- Leakage detection cycle of high efficiency air filter
- The newly installed high efficiency filter shall be tested.
- The replaced high efficiency filter shall be tested.
- At least once a year under normal conditions of use.