Why is the filter bag broken? Let’s discuss it with you today.
Generally, there are three reasons for the damage offilter bag:
First, the damage is related to thequality of the filter bag, including sewing, welding, material selection and design of the filter bag.
1) If the filter bag is not sewn well, the jumper or off-line filter bag is easy to break, the pressure loss of the filter bag will increase, and impurities will scale and cause damage during operation.
2) Excessive hot melt welding.
3) Unsuitable materials cannot meet the requirements of working conditions in the filtration process.
4) If the filter design is defective, the filter bag will explode. For example, the filter basket is too long and the filter bag cannot be supported when reused.
Second, if the filter bag is not installed correctly, it will also accelerate the damage of the filter bag.
1) The filter bag is not fixed in the filter, but moves with the rotation of the liquid.
2) The filter bag is not properly installed behind the ring.
3) When installing the filter bag, the filter bag will fold, and the water hammer effect will occur when starting filtration.
Third, improper operation and use will also damage the filter bag.
1) The operator pulled down the weld between the filter bag ring and the filter cloth.
2) If the pressure during filtration is too high or too low, it should be kept within the normal pressure range.
3) The flow control is not within the appropriate range.